Keto Parmesan Crackers
These crispy, cheesy crackers are grain-free, keto, and only 3 ingredients. They couldn't be even easier to make – we love to snack on these and add them as a topping to Power Provisions bone broth soups.
Simply mix almond flour, grated parmesan cheese, and water together to form a dough. Cut into squares or rectangles and bake for about 10 minutes.
That's it! In 15 minutes you've made mouth-watering keto parmesan crackers. Now, let's put our meal together.
Prepare a cup of Power Provisions creamy tomato soup and transfer to a bowl. Top with parmesan crackers and a sprinkle of chives.
Our creamy tomato soup pairs tomato with basil and chicken bone broth. With 18g of protein and under 3g of net carbs, this soup is a low-carb way to meet your wellness goals.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup water
- salt & pepper
- chives (garnish)
- 1 Power Provisions creamy tomato bone broth soup cup
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl, add flour, parmesan cheese and water. Mix until you get dough consistency.
- Roll out dough and cut out crackers. Place dough pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Using a toothpick, poke holes in the middle of each cracker.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crackers are golden brown.
- Prepare Power Provisions creamy tomato soup according to package instructions. Top soup with crackers and garnish with salt, pepper and chives. Enjoy!
Have you found yourself in a dinner rut? Let us help. Here are a few of our favorite keto (and paleo!) recipes to provide some sweet relief from mundane dinners: