Paleo Popcorn Chicken
Remember when popcorn chicken became all the craze? Well, we're still obsessed with these bite-sized, crispy bits of chicken. We're sharing our recipe for paleo popcorn chicken using almond flour, which is grain free.
Cut your chicken breast into bite-sized cubes and season with salt. Then, create your breading using almond flour and paprika. In another bowl, beat eggs.
Coat the chicken cubes in egg and then breading mixture. Fry your breaded chicken in avocado oil until golden brown.
Prepare a cup of Chicken Vegetable Bone Broth soup and transfer to a bowl. Top with paleo popcorn chicken and enjoy!
Power Provisions soup cups have 20g of protein and are made with collagen and MCT oil. The base of the soup is chicken bone broth, which pairs well with our veggie and spice blend to give you a savory soup.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 Power Provisions Chicken Vegetable Bone Broth Soup Cup
- avocado oil (enough to cover bottom of pan)
- Cut chicken breast into cubes, season with salt and set aside.
- Get 2 separate mixing bowls. In one, combine almond flour & paprika. Pour beaten eggs into the second bowl. Coat chicken pieces with egg and then almond flour mixture.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, heat avocado oil and fry chicken pieces until golden brown.
- Prepare Chicken Vegetable Bone Broth soup and transfer to a bowl. Top with popcorn chicken and enjoy!
Have you found yourself in a dinner rut? Let us help. Here are a few of our favorite keto (and paleo!) recipes to provide some sweet relief from mundane dinners: