Creamy Tomato Shrimp Soup
Seafood in a rich, creamy tomato broth is a satisfying and nutritious meal. This recipe is a super simple way to make Power Provisions Creamy Tomato Bone Broth Soup into dinner.
Made with chicken bone broth, collagen, MCT oil, and tons of protein (18g!), our creamy tomato soup cup is keto, with only 3g net carbs.
Gather your ingredients: shrimp, red onion, carrot, and green onion. Chop all the vegetables and cook on medium heat until soft. Add shrimp until fully cooked through, about 5-6 minutes.
Prepare your tomato soup cup and add veggies and shrimp. Feel free to add more veggies and/or protein for a bulkier meal. Enjoy!
Get the full recipe below.
- Creamy Tomato Bone Broth Soup
- Shrimp, softened and de-tailed
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup carrot
- 1/4 cup green onion
This Recipe Includes Power Provisions Creamy Tomato Bone Broth Soup
- Slice all vegetables and add to a pan on medium heat with avocado oil - cook until softened.
- Add softened shrimp and mix for 5-6 minutes and remove from heat
- Prepare Creamy Tomato Bone Broth soup according to package instructions. Add cooked veggies to cup and mix well. Enjoy!
Have you found yourself in a dinner rut? Let us help. Here are a few of our favorite keto (and paleo!) recipes to provide some sweet relief from mundane dinners: