Keto Grilled Cheese
Grilled cheese and tomato soup is the ultimate comfort meal. We're making our own keto bread and turning it into a buttery grilled cheese served with creamy tomato bone broth soup. Making bread in the microwave? Whaaa? It works!
Power Provisions keto creamy tomato bone broth soup cup is made with collagen and MCT oil, and has 18g of protein and under 3g of net carbs.
Find a square, microwave-safe dish to make your bread. To make the dough, combine almond flour, parmesan, baking powder, onion powder and salt. Then crack an egg and add avocado oil in and whisk until fully mixed through.
It only takes 3 minutes in the microwave and a little time to cool before you can slice your bread into two. Now, fry up your bread in butter and add the cheese to melt it all together.
Prepare your creamy tomato bone broth soup according to instructions and enjoy! Get the full recipe below.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 egg
- 4-6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 2 tbsp butter
This Recipe Includes Power Provisions Creamy Tomato Bone Broth Soup
- In a square microwave safe dish and add the almond flour, parmesan, baking powder, onion powder and salt. Give it a whisk, crack in and egg and avocado oil and whisk until fully combined.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let the bread cool. Slice the bread in half, through the middle, so that you have two thin square slices of bread.
- Add 1/2 tbsp butter to the hot skillet, stir it around, then place both slices of bread onto the hot butter. Cook for a couple of minutes until the bread is toasty, then flip them both over. Cover both breads in cheese on one side.
- Fry for another minute or so until the bottom of the sandwich is toasty. Flip the sandwich over and cook for another minute or two until the bottom bread is toasty and the cheese is melty.
- Remove from heat and serve with Power Provisions Creamy Tomato Bone Broth. Enjoy!
Have you found yourself in a dinner rut? Let us help. Here are a few of our favorite keto (and paleo!) recipes to provide some sweet relief from mundane dinners: