Keto Parmesan Zucchini Fries
We love fries of all forms, including zucchini fries. These keto parmesan zucchini fries are super low carb, cheesy, and juicy on the inside with a crisp exterior.
It's the perfect topping for Power Provisions Cheddar Broccoli Bone Broth Soup, which has 17g of protein and is made using collagen and MCT oil.
Start by preheating the oven and cutting the zucchini into whatever shape fries you prefer. Set up your dredging station: cassava flour, then beaten eggs, then panko, parmesan, and oregano mixture.
Once your zucchini fries are dipped into all 3 bowls, lay on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes. Prepare the Cheddar Broccoli Bone Broth soup cup and top with zucchini fries!
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup oregano
- 1 Power Provisions cheddar broccoli bone broth soup cup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut a zucchini in half, slice into desired fry size.
- Get 3 mixing bowls. In one, beat eggs. In the second, mix panko, parmesan and oregano. In the third, add cassava flour. Cover each zucchini straw in cassava flour, then egg, then breading mix until coated evenly.
- Place each strand evenly on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Prepare Power Provisions Cheddar Broccoli Bone Broth soup and transfer to a bowl. Top with zucchini fries and salt to taste. Enjoy!
Have you found yourself in a dinner rut? Let us help. Here are a few of our favorite keto (and paleo!) recipes to provide some sweet relief from mundane dinners: