If you've never tried fried avocado, your tastebuds are missing out. Creamy on the inside and crispy on the outside, this treat is a great snack, topping, or side dish.
This crispy fried avocado is the perfect topping for a bowl of soup like Power Provisions Keto Cheddar Broccoli Bone Broth Soup. We use chicken bone broth, MCT oil, and collagen in this cheesy, protein-packed soup cup.
Let's jump into this 4-step recipe. First, remove an avocado from its peel and slice. Dip each slice into egg and flour.
Fry these dredged avocado slices in avocado oil until golden brown. Prepare your cup of cheddar broccoli bone broth soup, top with fried avocado, and enjoy!
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 Power Provisions cheddar broccoli bone broth soup cup
- Split avocado into halves, remove pit. Remove peel from outside and slice.
- In separate bowls, place beaten egg and almond flour - coat each avocado slice with egg and flour until evenly distributed all over.
- In medium saucepan, heat avocado oil and place slices in. Cook each slice for 45 seconds and flip onto other side until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from pan and add to soup - add salt and pepper for extra flavor.
Have you found yourself in a dinner rut? Let us help. Here are a few of our favorite keto (and paleo!) recipes to provide some sweet relief from mundane dinners: