Keto Parmesan Tomato Chips
Want the latest recipe sent to your inbox? Subscribe here!
How to make: Keto Parmesan Tomato Chips *Easy Keto Snack Recipe
- 3-4 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup ground cumin
- 1/3 cup chives
- salt & pepper
- 1 Power Provisions coconut milk Thai bone broth soup cup
- 1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2.Wash and slice tomatoes and place in mixing bowl with olive oil - mix around until all slices are evenly coated.
- 3.Place tomatoes individually on baking sheet with parchment paper. Evenly spread salt, pepper, cumin, parmesan and chives on all tomatoes.
- 4.Bake tomatoes for about an hour or until they reach desired crispiness.
- 5.Prepare Power Provisions coconut milk Thai soup according to package instructions. Add tomato chips on top of prepared soup. Enjoy!