Paleo Popcorn Chicken
Want the latest recipe sent to your inbox? Subscribe here!
How to make: Paleo Popcorn Chicken *Quick Easy Paleo Recipe
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 Power Provisions Chicken Vegetable Bone Broth Soup Cup
- avocado oil (enough to cover bottom of pan)
- 1.Cut chicken breast into cubes, season with salt and set aside.
- 2.Get 2 separate mixing bowls. In one, combine almond flour & paprika. Pour beaten eggs into the second bowl. Coat chicken pieces with egg and then almond flour mixture.
- 3.In a pan over medium-high heat, heat avocado oil and fry chicken pieces until golden brown.
- 4.Prepare Chicken Vegetable Bone Broth soup and transfer to a bowl. Top with popcorn chicken and enjoy!