- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 tbsp grass-fed ghee
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped rosemary
This Recipe Includes Power Provisions Chicken Vegetable Bone Broth Soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all meatballs ingredients into a mixing bowl, and use your hands to mix everything together until well-combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and roll the mixture into little balls, using roughly just over a tablespoon of mixture per meatball.
- When all meatballs are rolled and placed on the parchment, bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool and seal in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Review Paleo Meatballs
Your email address will not be published. We will use your instagram URL to get your profile pic. All fields except instagram username are required.