Want the latest recipe sent to your inbox? Subscribe here!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 tbsp grass-fed ghee
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped rosemary
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2.Place all meatballs ingredients into a mixing bowl, and use your hands to mix everything together until well-combined.
- 3.Line a baking tray with parchment and roll the mixture into little balls, using roughly just over a tablespoon of mixture per meatball.
- 4.When all meatballs are rolled and placed on the parchment, bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5.Serve warm, or allow to cool and seal in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.