Paleo Deviled Eggs
Want the latest recipe sent to your inbox? Subscribe here!
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- salt & pepper
- parsley (garnish)
- 1 Power Provisions coconut milk Thai bone broth soup cup
- 1.Remove peels from each hardboiled egg, slice in half and remove yolks.
- 2.Place removed yolks in separate bowl, add mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper and mix until consistency is thick.
- 3.Scoop yolk mixture back into eggs, add deviled eggs onto prepared soup.
- 4.Garnish with parsley and paprika for added flavor. Enjoy!