Paleo Bacon Zucchini Tots
Want the latest recipe sent to your inbox? Subscribe here!
How to Make: PALEO Bacon Zucchini Tots | Low Carb, Paleo Recipe
- 1/2 zucchini (grated)
- 3 bacon strips
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- avocado oil
- parsley (garnish)
- red chili flakes
- 1 Power Provisions Chicken Vegetable bone broth soup cup
- 1.Chop zucchini in half, grate finely into bowl - use a paper towel to press out all remaining liquid.
- 2.In medium pan, grill bacon strips until crispy. Chop into fine bits and add to mixing bowl with zucchini. Add in potato starch, paprika, garlic salt, onion powder. Mix well until dough-like consistency.
- 3.Add avocado oil to pan and roll dough into tot shapes - fry to crispiness preference and remove from oil.
- 4.Prepare Power Provisions Chicken Vegetable bone broth soup and transfer to a bowl. Garnish with parsley and red chili flakes. Enjoy!