Keto Zucchini Fries
Want the latest recipe sent to your inbox? Subscribe here!
How to make: *KETO* Parmesan Zucchini Fries! | Low Carb Recipe
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup oregano
- 1 Power Provisions cheddar broccoli bone broth soup cup
- 1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2.Cut a zucchini in half, slice into desired fry size.
- 3.Get 3 mixing bowls. In one, beat eggs. In the second, mix panko, parmesan and oregano. In the third, add cassava flour. Cover each zucchini straw in cassava flour, then egg, then breading mix until coated evenly.
- 4.Place each strand evenly on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- 5.Prepare Power Provisions Cheddar Broccoli Bone Broth soup and transfer to a bowl. Top with zucchini fries and salt to taste. Enjoy!