Keto Grilled Cheese
Want the latest recipe sent to your inbox? Subscribe here!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 egg
- 4-6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1.In a square microwave safe dish and add the almond flour, parmesan, baking powder, onion powder and salt. Give it a whisk, crack in and egg and avocado oil and whisk until fully combined.
- 2.Microwave for 3 minutes and let the bread cool. Slice the bread in half, through the middle, so that you have two thin square slices of bread.
- 3.Add 1/2 tbsp butter to the hot skillet, stir it around, then place both slices of bread onto the hot butter. Cook for a couple of minutes until the bread is toasty, then flip them both over. Cover both breads in cheese on one side.
- 4.Fry for another minute or so until the bottom of the sandwich is toasty. Flip the sandwich over and cook for another minute or two until the bottom bread is toasty and the cheese is melty.
- 5.Remove from heat and serve with Power Provisions Creamy Tomato Bone Broth. Enjoy!