Keto/Paleo Fried Carrot Chips
Want the latest recipe sent to your inbox? Subscribe here!
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups almond flour
- salt & pepper
- cilantro (garnish)
- 1 Power Provisions chicken vegetable bone broth soup cup
- 1.Wash carrot and carefully peel, then slice into chips
- 2.In separate bowls, place beaten egg and almond flour - coat each carrot chip with egg and flour until evenly distributed all over. Lightly cover with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 3.In medium saucepan, heat coconut oil and place slices in. Cook each slice for 45 seconds and flip onto other side until crispy and golden brown
- 4.Remove from pan and add to soup - garnish with cilantro