Keto Fried Avocado
Want the latest recipe sent to your inbox? Subscribe here!
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 Power Provisions cheddar broccoli bone broth soup cup
- 1.Split avocado into halves, remove pit. Remove peel from outside and slice.
- 2.In separate bowls, place beaten egg and almond flour - coat each avocado slice with egg and flour until evenly distributed all over
- 3.In medium saucepan, heat avocado oil and place slices in. Cook each slice for 45 seconds and flip onto other side until crispy and golden brown
- 4.Remove from pan and add to soup - add salt and pepper for extra flavor.